https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Halloween Ornaments Arrived to My Partner.

             These are the two ornaments I stitched for Theresa, for the 2017 Halloween exchange, and here is what Theresa said.


Guess what came today...  Some lovely ornaments and adorable buttons from my friend Kay.

I love them.  I had to look twice to see what you were talking about.  .

How in the world did you do those labels though makes me remember I probably didn't even sign mine. --oops.

Thanks again!

Theresa


                            The first is a freebie from La Comtesse and La Point De Croix on 32ct,  Linen           with DMC Threads.


 
                        The second is a freebie from Loretta Oliver - Stitching the Night Away, on hand dyed Opalescent 32 Belfast Linen with DMC Threads.

So I'm all done for both exchanges this year. As always, great exchanges and  loads of fun participating.  Thank you to those who do the organizing, I admire your dedication.
Back to my stitching "to do" list, which is one of each of those for me. Kay.







1 comment:

  1. Oh, they are both so cute and so nicely finished, Kay! Glad your exchange was such a success--have fun with your stitching list :)

    ReplyDelete