https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Saturday, February 14, 2015

More Stitched Ornaments.

As promised, here are a few more of my stitched ornaments, not previously shared. I hope you enjoy the assortment. If so, you might like to leave a comment & let me know, I'd really appreciate your thoughts.

This is my duplicate ornament for the 2013 exchange. I stitched a quarter section of a circular repeat freebie pattern, from My Aunt's Attic. This is a particular favourite, probable because of the shape I chose for the subject matter.


This one is the duplicate for 2014. I love the whimsical in Halloween, so this one below really appealed..



 I was thrilled to receive this one, from my 2014 partner.


 The last one is a small hat from a larger pattern. I purchased the surround a couple of years ago & stitched this small piece sometime later.

 
  

I hope you have enjoyed these small cross stitched ornaments. K.




2 comments: