https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

August Stitching Progress.

I managed to complete and photograph another couple of TSS Blocks after finding the lead for downloading to my desktop.  It was hidden in full view, I just kept missing it.  :)

I redid this block with the original choice of fabrics,  I'm much happier with the finished piece.



 These two  below, are completions from a couple of weeks ago, a  TSS Bonus Block from earlier this year.
                                  

                                             
 This one is block #62 titled Hen and Chicken.

                      

I have several in various stages of construction at the moment, which are in limbo, as I concentrate on two ornaments for exchanges. One for Halloween while the second is for a Christmas exchange.
                                      

1 comment: