https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Lady Bird Beetle Communication.


I have a very dear stitching friend who once told me, she loves lady birds.
I purchased some fabric eight years ago and thought of my friend. Earlier this year I found ladybird fabric that is PVC coated & again, thought of my friend.. I made her this phone case for her new phone. She was thrilled with the surprise in the mail, so now I can share here.

 I've made another couple of gifts, for other friends. Those gifts are in the mail as I write. They too will be revealed, when I hear they have arrived.


Hi Kay,

Oh what a wonderful gorgeous  surprise.

I love it .You are such a wonderful seamstress. It's  just so cute  and really me   :o)

Just a perfect fit as well.I shall  treasure it Kay.

You are so kind.You have really made my day.
Thank you Thank  you Thank you dear Friend.



Thanks so much for this lovely surprise.

Love
Barb 

No comments:

Post a Comment