https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Another Arrival.

I've news tonight that the third gift arrived safely. It seems the gift was the perfect colouring & very much appreciated, by my very dear friend. Enjoy.
The accompanying wee rack.
Here is what my friend wrote,



Dear Kay,

, I was just so touched by the beautiful quilt you made me.  I remembered the colours were lemon/yellow and pinks when you showed me the quilt at Margaret and Ken's and I really loved them.  Kay, so generous of you to use your time to make that for me and the beautiful embroidery such a beautiful finish.
Just on your Sublime Pastimes and my quilt and stand looked beautiful.  Mine is also where I can see it everyday.  Am so thrilled every time I look at it.
You made the glasses case look so good.  You are so neat with the binding.


Love to you both.
Marg.xxx




2 comments:

  1. Those little quilts are absolutely beautiful! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Glad your friend liked it.

    ReplyDelete