https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Helicopter Flyinging.

Good Afternoon Bloggers,

We had a flight over the city & environs this morning. I thought I'd have some pictures, however the weather was somewhat misty, very windy, raining & not good for taking photos.  I was a tad apprehensive about the flight, to no avail, we are back on solid ground & better for the experience.
No stitching this week, just playing with some stitching completed last year, for Halloween . Pictures soon.
I'm hoping to start some regular stitching over the next few days & it can't happen fast enough. How I've missed my regular needle & thread in hand.

4 comments:

  1. How was the ride?? My Dad had to be 'coptered from one hospital to another years ago because of a heart attack. The heart attack didn't stop him from enjoying the ride, though. LOL Too bad the weather wasn't cooperating for photo ops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ride was rather bumpy, Meari, I was feeling quite unsettled at times. I could see through part of the clear floor of the helicopter, all around the front & to the other side. When we came back to land, the pilot seemed to dive into the landing for a wee time, which really did not thrill me for one second. I do love to fly normally, guess being able to see beneath me from 2000 feet up, as we descended, was what unsettled me. LOL. K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi K - you won my September prize in my blogoversary contest. can you please email me at jakt70 at gmail dot com ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly how you feel about missing your regular stitching. I've been working on a baby afghan and trying to meet a deadline with it. So I haven't done any cross stitching in some time, and I miss it so. Miss working with all the beautiful colors. Won't be long now though and I'll be cross stitching once again.

    ReplyDelete