https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Planning a Start.

I've joined a couple of SAL's with fellow stitchers from Home and O/S, and I've been gathering my fabric, threads, ordered a chart and beads.

The first one is for "Boo Club" a Lizzie Kate design, a fun stitch for Halloween. My LNS had the fabric stipulated, although I have ordered a second piece of fabric and have yet to make a definite choice, when I see both pieces 'in the flesh' so to speak. I purchased the threads


not in my stash, as I already had the charts and buttons for this one, from early last year, and the first fabric is now gridded, ready for the start date, the 1st of December.

The second SAL is for "The Twelve Days of Christmas" from Jim Shore.

I 've purchased, wound & labelled the required threads and, ordered the fabric. The beads are also ordered and winging their way down here. The start date for this, is January 1st, 2011, so all should be ready to roll, for that date..

1 comment:

  1. Many SAL's you will be working on in the new year! Good luck with it all, I hope you share pics of your progress as you go along.

    ReplyDelete