https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Cross Stitch Fabrics.& earlier completions.

These are four fabrics which arrived in the mail this week.
All from Enchanted Fabrics and I was thrilled when I opened the parcel. The colours are beautiful, although strong, this photo does not do them justice.They are for no specific chart, just wanted to have some on hand.


This is a small stitch I completed for Thanks Giving, last year. It is stitched with Six Strands Sweet, name escapes me, however it is in a very soft grey, although it does look like a mauve in the photo.





The next two photos are pieces I stitched for my dear husband for Valentine's Day this year. The first was a gift from a cherished, fellow cross stitcher friend. Thank you Karen. I really love the design and the specified colours. I have a small key to stitch to it before it is framed.







The second is a popular "freebie design" from the web, and I choose to stitch
it in a hand dyed, blue.






The is Long Spider, stitched two years ago. It was a very quick, fun, stitch and I passed on the chart to another stitcher .



Below is the progress on the background hexagons.



No comments:

Post a Comment