https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Christmas Ornaments Received.


I've neglected to post the photos of my Christmas ornaments, from my exchange partner for this years' exchange.

I was blessed for 12 or so years to belong to this exchange, luckily I was  the organizers' partner for this year.
Sadly she has decided, that 14 years of organizing this event, has been enough for her. Thank you Sue & well done. You have brought many folk together, encouraged us to exchange our work with others around the world & brought the Christmas Spirit to me, at an early stage for longer enjoyment. Your efforts are well & truly appreciated. Thankfully someone else has picked up the mantle, so, it will continue.  Here are mine  from Sue, for this year. Two beautiful ornaments to adorn my ornament tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment