https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Generous Mail Delivery.


Can you guess my surprise when I opened a parcel delivered today?


 
To my delight, it was filled with lovely gifts from my Christmas Ornament Exchange partner. The contents revealed not only the exchange ornament, also wonderful surprises.

A very sweet snowman ornament, beautifully stitched & made, with two tiny buttons added to the decoration. A tiny white snowflake & a heart. A treasure to be added to my hand stitched ornament collection.
 
                                                 
                                                       Isn't this just adorable? I just love it.
 
                                   On the back, finished with complementary themed, snowflake fabric.


A lovely Christmas themed hand towel, two beautiful scented soaps, a Raspberry Zinger along with The Great Pumpkin, both making the room smell, delicious. 





A small display pillow ornament, for me to add a cross stitched piece,  a beautiful, handcrafted, Snowman card and a very generous cross stitch gift card.


 






Thank you Mariann for your kindness & generosity.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great goody box! That ornament is adorable!

    ReplyDelete