https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Sunday, September 25, 2011

This year's Halloween Cross Stitched Ornament -To Canada.


The ornaments for the three exchanges I joined, have all been completed. The first for Halloween, was mailed two weeks ago to Canada. My stitching exchange partner tells me, as of last Friday the parcel had not arrived.
The other two ornaments, which are for Christmas, are completed, while awaiting postage. It seems a little early to send them out, before the season.



This my ornament, included was an Australian favourite chocolate bar called, a Cherry Ripe. It arrived while my exchange partner was on holidays



.

2 comments:

  1. I love this ornament!!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay, I made it with small items, from several charts.

    ReplyDelete