https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Monday, August 15, 2011

Snow Days..


It has been extremely cold here in Wellington, so much so that there is snow all over the surrounding roads, homes, hills & mountains. Snow is usually not seen in Wellington although, I'm told it has happened before, but not to this extent. It is a delight for me, I feel like a child in a lolly shop. I'm really enjoying it as I've always wanted to live where there is snow in winter. It probably won't last very long, certainly not for the remainder of winter. It does have some downfalls as it is extremely dangerous to enter & exit our property. The way it has settled on the landscape around our suburb & suburbs we can see further afield, makes the scenery look like a picture postcard.
.

On the stitching side of things, I've entered three ornament exchanges, one for Halloween, and two for Christmas. The fabric for each one is sorted & I've decided what to stitch for the Halloween ornament, with a couple of selections in mind for the other two, depending on the choices from my exchange partners. More about those at a later date.

1 comment:

  1. Look at all that snow! We are heading into Autumn here in the states, I like the change of seasons though it is nice to be able to see that. Have fun with the ornament exchanges!

    ReplyDelete