https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

New Fabrics Recently Came to Live at My Home.

 I mentioned in a previous post that I purchased a lovely piece of fabric while visiting a great patchwork store up along the Mid North Coast, on a recent visit. 



About a week prior to that trip North, we ventured to another great patchwork store to the South, where a few pieces of wonderful fabric, also came home to live at my home.  

At this stage, I don't have a project in mind where any of these fabrics will be featured, although that could change at any time.  On both occasions, we had a delicious lunch while visiting and an enjoyable trip both there and on the return. 

At present, I'm working on EPP with a clamshell pattern, it will be a cushion, eventually, along with a monthly, smalls, ornament cross stitch piece. Photos in a later post. Enjoy.

                                                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. Hope this lovely fabric survived the water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bronwyn, no this fabric was safely upstairs, being fondled. for which I am very grateful.
    However, Blogger is being more than irritating right now.

    ReplyDelete