https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

A Special Parcel From a Very Dear Friend.

 You can guess that a parcel from a dear friend is something very special. My parcel was indeed, such a special gift. This first photo shows, two very comical cross stitch charts, from Petal Pusher, designs, several small, mostly unattainable, different frames, along with a couple of magnetic photo frames. The top cross stitch pattern called "Bat Pig, "  reminded me of a time when my very DH had placed a pink pig with wings, hanging from the ceiling of his office where he worked. I asked why it was hanging in his office when visiting one day? He said, the folk he was designing for, proposed  ideas that equated to "Pigs might fly." The second chart also made me chuckle. It is titled  "Heavenly Hog" depicting a pig with wings, wearing a very cute expression, looking very demure. The name really appealed, after all, "Heavenly Pig" would have hardly gained my attention.



In the second photo, there were delightful Halloween buttons, cross-stitch needles, along with gift tags with pretty ribbon ties. I was thrilled with my gift parcel.  Many thanks to my very dear friend, of many years, hugs to you dear Karen.  Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment