https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Stiching Completd on February MOSC.

 I completed the cross-stitching for this month's ornament challenge, last night. This morning I couldn't find it anywhere. After searching the washing load, the bins, pulling furniture out and lifting cushions, I was a tad stressed. Thinking about it after a few hours of frustration, I wondered if I had taken it into my sewing room to check on suitable Christmas themed fabric,  for the finishing. Yes. It was there, thankfully. Stitching another lacks the original appeal unless of course, one plans to do several the same from the outset. Here is the photo. It is stitched with DMC Varigations on cream linen. Now to finish into an ornament. Enjoy, K






e

3 comments:

  1. So glad you found it-- it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the variegated thread - will make a lovely ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your comments, much appreciated that you take the time to read my blog.
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete